Conditions Ride Riccione 2021
Open to :
- amateur cyclists of both sexes who are members of FCI (signatories of the reciprocal agreement with the FCI) and in possession of a regular card for the year 2021;
- foreign cyclists in compliance with the Membership Federation for the year 2021;
- sports cycling (with medical examination for competitive activity) only for the NOT AGONISTIC short course;
- those who do not have the documents mentioned above can use the DAILY PASS with medical certificate for competitive activity, identity document, and signature of ethical certification – cost Euro 10.00
For any further necessity the REGULATION NATIONAL ACSI CYCLING is in force.
The following categories are admitted:
- Categories ACSI Cycling – Junior – Senior 1 – Senior 2 – Veterans 1 – Veterans 2;
- Gentleman 1 – Gentleman 2 – Super Gentleman A;
- Super Gentleman B (only short route);
- Woman 1 – Woman 2.
- AMATEUR – for medium and long distance (competitive card);
- CICLOSPORTIVO – with medical examination for competitive activity for the E-ride;
- DAILY – valid for the duration of the race – with submission of a medical certificate for competitive activity, identity document, and ethical declaration – cost Euro 10.00
HOT TO REGISTER
Online only. SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Payment directly at the time of the online registration with credit card.
- Customized event t-shirt and products;
- Finisher medal.
PARTICIPATION AWARDS COLLECTION
The awards collection will take place at “Palazzo del Turismo” (Palace of Tourism) – P.le Ceccarini n. 11 on:
- Thursday, June 3rd 2021 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Friday, June 4th 2021 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, June 5th 2021 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday, June 6th 2021 from 6:00 am to 7:00 am
The participants who stay in one of the partner hotels will receive the race kit directly at the hotel.
GRIDS AND STARTING
Grids and start methods will be defined according to the anti-COVID regulation and protocols in force.
RACE START AT 7:00 AM
Wearing the official event tshirt is mandatory to enter the grid.
- Euro 50.00 FIRST ROUND PROMOTION |until January 31th 2021 | SOLD OUT
- Euro 59.00 SECOND ROUND | from 1st February to 9th April 2021 | REGISTER NOW!
- Euro 69.00 THIRD ROUND | from 10th April to 16th May 2021
- Euro 80.00 LAST MINUTE
- Those who purchase the Hotel+Registration package the fee will always be sold at the PROMO PRICE of Euro 50.00 | BOOK NOW!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE
The registration fee includes:
- Ride Riccione participation trophy;
- Technical escort service: Traffic Police and Escort Projects;
- Medical assistance, both following and on arrival;
- Following mechanical assistance (spare parts excluded);
- 4 refreshment stands along the route and at the arrival;
- Pasta party;
- Bicycles parking.
4 refreshment stands will be set along the three routes and on the arrival according to the anti-COVID regulation and protocols in force.
The pasta party will be arranged according to the anti-COVID regulation and protocols in force.
- The Finisher medal will be handed at the arrival;
- the first 3 athletes of the scheduled categories for the Medium and Long routes;
- the 10 Societies with the biggest amount of registered athletes will be rewarded;
- the 3 first E-bike societies will be awarded as well.
- Time trial Giro d’Italia | FAETANO – MONTEGIARDINO
- Time trial of the Pirate | CIPPO – CARPEGNA
The timing will be kept by a MySDAM Official Timer, using a technology based on using “chips”.
Every participant must have their own personal valid chip, or a daily rented chip.
ADMITTED CHIP TYPES:
- personal My SDAM A-CHIP (round shaped and green colored) with “Cycling and MTB 2021” license;
- personal CHAMPIONCHIP YELLOW CHIP (round shaped and yellow colored)
- rented DAILY My SDAM CHIP
- please specify your personal chip number in the registration form;
- chips and/or related licenses can purchased on the website endu.net or at the “Chip Point” of the race;
- the daily chip can only be rented at the race’s Chip Point for the price of 5.00 € per day, with a deposit of 10.00 €.
The deposit, except the rent price, will be returned when the chip is given back at the Chip Point, within 15 minutes since the race end.
- Prices and updated conditions about chips can be found on MySDAM website at https://shop.endu.net/home.
BlueChips and any kind of chip not explicitly mentioned cannot be used for the race.
The missing or wrong usage of the CHIP will result in not being put in the rank and not having the timing awarding.
In case a registered athlete cannot take part in the competition the registration rate will not be refunded.
If the missing participation is communicated within April 30th 2021, the registration will be considered as valid for the eventual following edition.
This will not be possible for the cumulative registrations to various routes.
The registration can be postponed for one year only and is exclusively nominative.
It’s possible, also on the spot, to replace a contestant at the price of Euro 10.00 as secretariat expenses.
Cases of cancellation or suspension of the event:
1. The cases of impossibility of carrying out the event that determine its cancellation are those due to major forces, fluke, or any other event not depending on the organizer, such as:
a. Atmospheric events such as, for example, snow, hailstorm, storm, ice formation on the streets or any other metherological condition that makes the event impossible to take place;
b. calamitous events such as, for example, earthquakes, floods, large range fires, pandemics, natural or artificial disasters;
c. fatal event damaging one or more participants;
d. disposition or measure of the Public Authority, or cycling promotion institutions or sport federations;
e. any other cause or event, not depending on the Organizer, that make the competition cancellation necessary.
2. Any happening or event, natural or artificial, not depending from malice or fault of the Organizer nor have seen the participation of the Organizer, are considered as not attributable on the Organizer.
3. The eventual competition cancellation will be communicated by the Organizer through email on the email address communicated with the registration, or through social media only, in the fastest time possible, in order to allow the participants a prompt knowledge and avoid the most discomfort possible.
4. In case of possibility and in abscence of risky conditions, the Organizer will set the postponement of the competition to another date, giving a prompt communication to the contestants.
5. Is still a chance of the Organizer, in case the practical conditions permit this, to allow the competition to take place changing the scheduled course, in order of avoiding danger conditions for the contestants.
6. In case of impossibility for the competition to take place, for the reasons mentioned above, no amount will have to be refunded to the participants.